Conductors' Academy August 23, 2012 Masterclasses, Radom Masterclass Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Any person applying to participate in Conductors’ Academy (CA) online classes agrees that his or her participation will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All classes are delivered in English. Participants are responsible for ensuring that they are proficient at the necessary level. Any prospective participant concerned about possible language issues should inform CA prior to booking to agree arrangements to ensure proper understanding of the class.
2. All classes take place using the Zoom platform. This is easy to use – even for the first time – but participants are responsible for ensuring that they are able to access the sessions via this platform.
3. An access link will be provided by email not less than 24 hours prior to the class (or the first class of a series). In case the link does not arrive, participants should inform CA by email at least 12 hours prior to the class.
4. CA aims to start the class at the scheduled time and reserves the right to deny admission to latecomers. We therefore recommend signing-in to the meeting at least ten minutes prior to the official starting time.
5. Where technical issues cause a late start to delivery (up to 30 minutes), the end time may be extended where appropriate or relevant but otherwise no compensation can be provided.
6. In case of technical issues preventing start of a class within 30 minutes of the scheduled time then the class may proceed but if one or more participants has other commitments preventing attendance for the whole session, an alternative date will be offered.
7. Where CA is aware of any issues which might prevent timely delivery of any session, participants will be notified by email sent to the address registered with the class.
8. Where CA is unable to provide a booked session, participants will be offered the choice of an alternative date and time or having the cost of the session refunded in full. Where the session is part of a series of bookings, any refund due will be calculated pro-rata.
9. Where a participant is affected by local issues – failure of internet service or equipment etc – then CA will endeavour to offer an alternative date for participation. If this is not possible then CA will consider an application for refund but – provided the class took place as planned – shall be under no obligation to return any monies.
10. Money back guarantee: where a series of classes is booked then in the event of the participant notifying CA of a wish to withdraw after the first class then the entire fee paid will be refunded. This is subject to the participant informing CA of withdrawal by email within 12 hours of the end of the first class. Where more than 12 hours have elapsed then refund may still be made at CA’s discretion but no obligation shall exist.
11. Except where covered by the Money Back Guarantee, all bookings are non-refundable. CA may choose to make a full or partial refund in exceptional circumstances but shall be under no obligation to do so.
Conductors’ Academy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20 May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at 25b Epsom Lane South, Tadworth, KT20 5TA, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.