August 2016 Retreat
- Beethoven – Eroica
- Dvorak – Symphony No 9 New World
- Haydn – Symphony No 101 Clock
- Mozart – Symphonies Nos 36 Linz & 40
- Shostakovich – Symphony No 5
- Tchaikovsky – Symphony No 6 Pathetique / Violin Concerto
- Elgar – Enigma Variations
- Verdi – Overture La Forza del Destino
From the airport
The only practical way is by car – about 25 minutes. If you need a taxi we recommend Zsolt Sarnyai – email is email@example.com, phone +36 70 580 1809.
The price is around HUF 10,000 (about 30 euros). The car is a nice Mercedes, he is smart and nice, speaks excellent English and takes payment in forints or euros.
Trains depart from Keleti station.
Alternatively there is a slow commuter service from Ors Vezer Ter (the end of the red metro).
Pass the cafe and go to the end, through a room and then left on a long corridor past the shop. At the end right and up the stairs. Keep going straight (ignore barriers to keep the public out) and it’s the last room before the toilets. The route is shown on the April retreat video! (from 1:40).